QUICK & EASY
Healthy Dark Chocolate(4 ingredients, 20 mins)
Delphine De Bané
Looking for a quick & easy dark chocolate recipe?
Did you know chocolate is part of a healthy diet?
Yup! You read that right. If you want to know why chocolate is healthy, then watch our video.
However, not every chocolate is healthy: most of the time, the nutrients get destroyed in the process, and the manufacturers add a bunch of unhealthy ingredients like vegetable oils, glucose syrup, corn syrup etc that are just harmful for your health!
So today, we are going to show you how to make a healthier dark chocolate, so that you can enjoy the health benefits of chocolate without compromising your health!
This is the HEALTHIEST dark chocolate recipe EVER! It requires only 4 simple ingredients and is ready under 20 minutes!!!
If you like chocolate as much as I DO, you HAVE TO try this recipe!! )
I’m a firm believer in homemade food because I like to be in control of the ingredients.My favorite sweet treat is chocolate but I hate all the nasty ingredients they put in it, so I challenged myself a year ago to make chocolate at home, and it’s actually quite simple and super quick to make. Whenever I feel like having chocolate, I make this recipe and boom, in less than 20mins I can enjoy a delicious piece of chocolate!
-Pure vanilla extract (1 tsp)
1. Add water to a pot and bring to a boil, and simmer. Then add a bowl on top to create a double boiler. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
2. Add your cacao butter in the bowl and let it melt. Stir every 30 seconds until melted completely and set aside. (it takes about 5 mins)
3. In a separate bowl, sift your cocoa powder with a fine mesh strainer. Then, add the vanilla extract, salt, and cacao butter and whisk until the mixture is all smooth.
4. Add the stevia (a little bit at a time) and whisk. Adjust to taste ( if you like more bitter, put less stevia, if you like more sweet, add a little more…)
5. Add the mixture to the molds of your choice, and transfer to freezer for 10mins or until solid.
5. Remove chocolate from molds, and let sit for a few mins at room temperature before eating (the flavors are more pronounced and rich at room temperature, and I like the chocolate to soften a little bit before eating it).
6. Store the chocolate in the fridge when you’re done!
That’s it! 🙂
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get notify first!
Let me know in the comments if you would like me to show you how to make stevia syrup! And comment below what recipe or subject you want us to research next! 🙂
Join now to secure your place.